Incentive Maker overview
How it works in a nutshell
- You control and configure games, chosen from our game library.
- You award your staff points which are used to take turns at each game.
- Sometimes they might win a spot prize, sometimes not.
- The more turns they have, the better chance they have of winning a prize.
Top of the Heap
- All games have leader boards, so you can see who the best (or the luckiest) players are.
- Games are configured to have an end date, so you could have daily, weekly or even monthly games.
- You can have multiple games running simultaneously.
- You could award star prizes for each game's best performers.
Keep all your staff motivated
Simple leader board systems are fine but they have a problem:
- They tend to only motivate the players at the top of the board.
- Players toward the bottom of the table, lose interest quickly.
- As the game continues, more and more players have less chance of winning.
Thats why we award spot prizes randomly:
- This keeps all of your staff striving hard, throughout the entire game to win points.
- Even the poorest workers know if they work hard, they could win a prize.
Games, Games, Games
- We have many different types of game in the library.
- Some games are based purely on luck, others require some skill and strategy.
- The games are designed to be simple to learn and easy to play.
- The turns are short - some take seconds, most games take less than 1 minute to play.
- Our games library is always growing.