Find the Holy Grail to win a prize
Our latest game, Knight Mare - Navigate your intrepid knight around the meadow in the quest for the Holy Grail
- Featured Game: Knight Mare
- Game Type : Tactical / Brainbox / High Scorer
- Turn Duration : About a minute.
How to Play
Somewhere, hidden, in a pleasant meadow, lies the Holy Grail.
You control the movements of a gallant Knight. It’s your job to move this chivalrous hero around the pasture in a quest for the legendary relic.
The courageous knight moves fearlessly, in an L-shape (just like a standard chess knight). He can only visit each square once.
To make his adventure more perilous, troublesome trees may block his path.
You have a fixed number of moves to locate the Grail. If you find it in time, you will be awarded a spot prize!
Rest not brave warrior, you might be unsuccessful in your quest for the grail but you can still earn some glory.
You score leaderboard points for every step on your journey so continue your crusade and carve your name in medieval folklore.
Only the most noble knights can visit every square on the board. Can you join the realms of heroes and top the leaderboard?
There are lots of settings to make this game easier (or harder) for your staff to play.
- You can set the size of the board from 64 to 16 squares so turns don’t take too long
- You control how many moves are allowed to find the Grail
- You set how many trees will block the meadow.